If you want something a little more permanent but just as quick as a snap-on smile, you could go with porcelain veneers to correct your smile. Porcelain veneers are very popular in cosmetic dentistry because it is the best and most convenient way to get the smile you want. The way that porcelain veneers work is that the dentist takes a very thin sliver of white porcelain and they use dental bonding to apply it to your tooth. You can have a porcelain veneer applied to only the teeth that you need in order to get that perfect smile. You do pay per veneer so the cost can add up, but if you only need two veneers to correct your smile, you will probably find that the cost is not really all that bad considering how quickly you have a perfect smile.
- Porcelain veneer is a thin layer of porcelain that is placed over a tooth surface with an exact bonding process.
- Porcelain veneers are used to improve the general aesthetics of the teeth or for restorative purposes.
- Porcelain veneers can also smooth out lip lines and give a general look of fuller lips.
- Repair damaged teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Improve the color of the permanently stained or discoloured teeth
- Straighten teeth
- Improve overall smile and appearance
Porcelain veneers can be done only by authorized and trained dentists and we are pleased to be able to offer this service to you.Go Back